Saturday, September 15, 2012

Asher Penn at Johan Berggren





Press Release: 
1.
It’s took me a long time to get young and now I consider myself young. And I’m proud of it. I’m proud that I’m young. And I only wish that all you people who are sitting out here today or tonight weren’t here and I could see all kinds of faces with hair on their head – and everything like that, everything leading to youngness. Old people when their hair grows out, they should go out. And I look down to see the people that are governing me and making my rules – and they haven’t got any hair on their head. I get very uptight about it. There’s no black and white, left and right to me anymore; there’s only up and down and down is very close to the ground. And I’m trying to go up without thinking about anything trivial such as politics. They has got nothing to do with it.
- Bob Dylan

2.
Doctor Love
Charlie Brown
Pulp Fiction
Fuck You
No Neck
Suzuki
Get a Job
Sex Sells
Hello Kitty
Bubbles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Art Blog - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by Art Blog · Powered by Blogger